The structure of your business determines which tax allowances are available to you. Sometimes, becoming a limited company isn’t always the best option for your organisation. If this is the case and you are unsure on which company structure would be most suited to your business, our team are able to offer expert advice.
- We will advise you on the structure that we believe is the most suitable for your business.
- We can form the company for you and ensure all deadlines required by Companies House are met and all relevant paperwork is filed.
- Dealing with self-assessment tax returns, year-end accounts filing and company’s admin for Companies House can be a challenge. We will take care of the compliance work so that you can free up your time to focus on your business.
- Recommend the most suitable structure for your business i.e., Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company (LTD) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC on your behalf
- Advise and assist with the setup of an appropriate internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
- Assess any funding requirements you may have and access the most appropriate financial source
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well-established network of contacts