We will make sure that no deadlines are missed and that your Businesses Payroll complies with HMRC’S Real Time Information reporting requirements
- PAYE Registration: If you are not registered as an employer already, we will register your company as an employer and will obtain the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) reference from HMRC. Our motto at BS Associate is to provide complete payroll solutions to our customers at one point. We also provide registration for the payroll of small businesses.
- Payroll Preparation: Based on the information provided to us by the employer and its employees, we will prepare weekly/monthly payroll and calculate the tax and NIC deductions based on HMRC guidelines.
- Real Time Information (RTI) Submission: All payroll information will be submitted in “real time” via our up-to-date software to HMRC
- Regular Payslips: receive weekly/monthly payslips regularly after payroll is submitted to HMRC On a monthly basis, you need to inform us the rate of pay and consumed hours by employees.
- Payroll Year End: At the end of the financial year, we will prepare the Payroll Year End documents, which include Pay Details, Pay Deductions, and P60 for the year, as well as calculate your total PAYE liability for the financial year. This Year End file will then be submitted to HMRC, again via Real Time Information.